Colonial Life Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. It provides affordable protection for a specific period of time at a scheduled premium level.
Term life insurance can help you meet a number of personal and business needs and is often a good choice:
- when life insurance is essential but dollars are scarce
- for a well-defined period of time
- to protect your family (insurance benefits can help pay a mortgage or fund a child’s education)
- to protect your business (benefits can ensure business continuation by helping to cover business expenses)
Is Term Life insurance right for you?
Contact a CLICO agent in your area to discuss your options.
- Life insurance coverage
- Affordable premiums
- Coverage for periods of 5, 10 or 20 years OR coverage up to age 65 or age 85
- Security for mortgages and other substantial loans
- Even more protection with optional enhancements:
-Accidental Death Benefit: where coverage is doubled in the event of
-Accidental Death and Dismemberment*: where coverage is doubled in the
event of accidental death or dismemberment
-Waiver of Premium in the event that you become permanently disabled
-The ability to convert to another type of life insurance policy within a specified
period of the term without having to provide medical evidence of good health
-Have premiums refunded at age 60 or 65
* Subject to terms of contract.